Sunday, August 30, 2009

So I've been gone for a while...


My bad. For the last couple of months, I've been going through a bit of a "Life Fail." Going to LA, not going to LA, Friends FAIL, Family FAIL, Car FAIL, Money FAIL, Technology FAIL, health scares, identity crisis, relationship stupidity (on my part)... you name it, it happened.

The sky opened up and took a huge shit on me (Thanks God), so I really didn't feel the urge to blog about it. Well it's time to play catch up...

I need to get back to form: sharing with you random, funny moments in my life, videos that make me smile and stories about people who truly need a bitch slap! Over the next few days, I will be trying to catch you all up, as well as share the blogs I wrote while in Scotland (I was WAY too happy over there, so there isn't a lot of slapping that needs to happen).

I'll try not to slack off in the future... Oh it feels good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment