Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010! We're Back Bitches!

It's 2010 BITCHES!

I know I fell off from keeping this thing up (twice), but I'm back with a vengeance!

This is why there was a sudden surge of Scotland blogs from 6 months ago. I felt like I needed to post everything I had left on my computer so that I can start anew with you guys. Besides, I promised that I would put those up, and I always come through with my promises...

... even if it's 6 months late. Let's just say for 6 months "I didn't know I was (blogging) pregnant" and yesterday I just shit out my dead baby fetus and I had to hide the body but now I'm ready to slut it up again... What? I just blacked out there! lol.

Well I got my swag back and I'm ready to tackle the new year. I have some big things planned and I'm ready to change the world (and I hope to bring you along for the ride). I've decided that 2010 is my year and I'm going to go BIG (because I don't go home!). The 3 R's baby: I'm refreshed, refocused and ready to take things to the next level!

A lot has happened since last I updated about my life. While I won't say EVERYTHING in hopes to protect people in my personal life (since when do I keep secrets), there's still more than enough juicy topics and bitches to slap to sustain you.

While I can't promise to write everyday, I promise not to leave you guys hanging like that again. And I won't be the only one changing things up. Matt's back and ready to write it up and Ayesha told me yesterday that she wants to write more (hopefully we can use peer pressure to make her come back on here more). In any case, we're all back and ready to slap up some bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment