Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scotland Blog #13- Dragging my feet back to the US.

So the weather is lovely this morning as we catch a bus back to the airport. I think my mom and I were on the verge of tears leaving this place.

I really didn't want to leave, and I also didn't want to fucking go back to Jersey for my connecting flight.

I know I'm harsh on Jersey, but Jersey never did a nice thing for me ever.

Case in point:

When we're flying back to Florida from Jersey, what terrible thing can possibly happen? Lightning strikes the plane. But not only to it hit us... all the lights turned off, we had a huge dip, it looked like the lightning CAME INTO THE PLANE, and we had scorch marks on our wing.

I rest my case. Jersey is officially on the permanent "Must Bitch Slap List." It will stay on the list for the foreseeable future. Congrats Jersey for being such a fucking asshole that you are the first to be registered on the permanent list; or that you sucked so much that I had to create that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment