Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can I just take my store with me?

With only 2 weeks before I move, I was thinking about how much I'm going to miss working at the store and with all my friends. I started to go through random pictures on my phone and I realized everything I'll be missing moving to Cali...


Cute pink buses for no reason.


Being tagged in our bathroom as if we're in Compton when we all know we're in uppity Downtown Fort Lauderdale.


Coworkers who randomly stand on tables and have celebrity couple names just because.

Heather (Heddy)+ Raissa = Reddy.
Heather + Chris = Cheddy
Heather + Jorin = Jeddy
Heather + Nick = Neddy

...Or maybe we all just have celebrity couple names with the same person.


And the guy who runs around Downtown in short shorts and a tray of wine.

No one knows why he does it. He just does.


SBP Mobile - Slapping Bitches on the Go

No comments:

Post a Comment