Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dumb A** People Need To Be Slapped


So you know that dumb ass person that is always claiming to help you but you seem to be in a worse position than you were before. I know that dumb ass person and right now I want to slap the fuck out of that _ _ _ _ _ (use your imagination for that word). I have been trying to turn over this new positive leaf and to that I say " FUCK IT".

This particular _ _ _ _ _ is an elder and it's the only thing stopping me from flipping out. But in my mind I really just want to slap her until she swallows her dentures. The dumb ass _ _ _ _ _ is one of those older people that are convinced anyone in their 20's are clueless as to what is going on in the world. Monkey nuts is what I will call her, decided that she wanted to tell me how to write an email. Like what kind of shit is that? Get real!!

If you know a dumb ass like this regardless of sex, age or creed I say just slap them. Slap the bitch HARD and then laugh in their face. It will feel good I promise. Virtually Slapping Money Nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment