Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lot's of Bitches to SSSSlapss!!

So yesterday March 20th I was in a car accident with a Ford Expedition. I was not driving, just a passenger. As we all know though the passenger always gets fucked up. So I want to slap the fuck out of Ford because the steering wheel locked up and we flipped. So long story short FUCK FORD. The next people I'm slapping is the ghetto ass hospital that I was taken to. So it was supposedly a trauma center. I was more traumatized by the damn hospital then my accident. So I'm laying on this dumb ass hard plastic board, taped down and uncomfortable as hell with a big ass ugly neck brace in the hall for 10 minutes. So I get a room and I'm laying there with my head and neck injury screaming for help and my dumb ass nurse is talking it up on the phone. So I had to unstrap myself and get my inhaler. So that damn nurse gets slapped 2 mother fucking times in her fat ass ugly face. So now that I cured myself the nurse comes in takes my pressure and checks my breathing and states the mother fucking obvious that I need to wash the glass out my hair. I get discharged no doctor or anything so Atlanta Medical is getting slapped the fuck up. To add insult to injury a cop comes to give my cousin a ticket for not staying in her lane as the truck flipped. Like wow you dumb ass bitch, why not give it to the car or Ford. Okay now that I'm done slapping bitches I would like to give a special hug to the doctor of the 2nd hospital I went to, that prescribed these beautiful, lovely, precious pain pills and muscle relaxation pills. Moral: Buckle up kids! SBP signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment