Sunday, March 22, 2009

The best food for Recession


So I've been doing a lot of thinking about this recession. In the true nature of Slapping Bitches Production, there are quite a few number of bitches I would like to slap for this whole economic crisis. Including both democrats and republicans for being dumbasses (but republicans more.)

But two people I don't want to slap are Ben and Jerry.

Probably the best fucking thing to enjoy during a recession is ice cream. I mean, fuck, can you think of any other food that will make you happier? Times are tough, and I need something to enjoy in life.

I don't even care about the fat in it either. It's a recession, I know that I won't be getting the best guys out there right now, so I can look fat and ugly for a while. When the economy bounces back I'll make sure to do my part and spend money at the gym. But for now my boyfriend's $7.78 goes to a one gallon bucket of cookies-n-cream semen of the gods.

By the way the answer was 1,750 quarts. That's how many quarts of ice cream were on Titanic's maiden voayge.
Rich-ass mother-fuckers knew how to drown.

1 comment: