Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Only Word to Describe it: INCREDIBAD


Every time I go in my car, I play at least one of these songs (if not the whole album). I like to blast it as loud as I can, hoping to offend grandparents and traumatize little children. Why aren't you listening to this?

Incredibad was released February 10, 2009 by the group The Lonely Island, which is composed of childhood friends Andy Samberg (of SNL fame),  Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone.  This album is hilarious. While it has such favorites as "Dick in a Box", "Jizz in My Pants", "Lazy Sunday", and "I'm on a Boat"; it also made me a believer with some of my personal favorites "Like a Boss", "Boombox", and "Dreamgirl." It's a star-studded event with guest stars like comedians Jack Black and Chris Parnell as well as artists like Norah Jones and E-40. Norah Jones and Jack Black on the same album? Yes please!

Want a to listen to something hilarious with a good beat? Don't Think, Just Get It. Oh, and shout-out to Chex Mix! 


No comments:

Post a Comment