Thursday, April 30, 2009

Matt's Worst Nightmare

I lost all access to my technology for 2 hours. Two of the most excruciating hours of my life. No Facebook, no computer, no tweeting (I can't believe I just wrote that) and the worst.... no iPhone.

Matt would have died. All he cares about is his iPhone. He almost died when he went without it for a few hours back when we were at school. In fact, the only reason I'm writing this is because he thought it was an important enough event that I needed a post about it. He called it the apocalypse. It's that serious to him...

I did have Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, so that makes up for it... no it doesn't. It was still terrible.

The weird thing is that my Internet was fine. I tried it out on my PS3. But for some reason everything else was haywire. I really think someone is trying to kill me. First destroy my bodily health and now my mental health (it really did drive me crazy).

Conspiracy I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment