Friday, April 10, 2009

Twitter: Micro Blog of Dreams


So I haven't been a big fan of Twitter, but lately I've been getting into it. Yes, it's very sad. I still don't know what I'm doing. I don't get the point. But I'm compelled to do it, and it really isn't that bad.

I will say that there are nice little gems to be found in the Twitter craze.  I follow many a celebrity, but I found through the wonders of micro blogging, that even celebrities, who seemingly have it all, have dreams too. This leads to John Mayer. In fact, all roads on Twitter lead to the always chatty, but most times fun singer. 

He recently tweeted "It would be fun, just once, to catch the cover of a weekly tabloid and see the headline 'John Mayer Nails Solo to 'Wheel!'" Well it looks like his fairy godmother was listening as OK Magazine decided to grant his wish and digitally create a cover just for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment